外贸函电常用句子归纳
外贸函电常用句子有这些类型:一.提醒客户查看附件;二.有需要/问题,随时找我;三.期待合作;四.表达感谢;五.结尾埋钩子。接下来小编就来给大家介绍一下。
外贸函电常用句子归纳

一.提醒客户查看附件
For your reference, I have attached the relevant documents.
作为参考,我已附上了相关文件。
Please take a moment to review the attachments provided.
请您花一点时间查阅所提供的附件。
Attached you will find the necessary files for your consideration.
您会在附件中找到供您考虑的必要文件。
Kindly check the attached files for the details we discussed.
请查收附件中的细节,这是我们讨论过的。
The documents mentioned are now attached for your convenience.
所提到的现在已附上供您查阅。
外贸人可以来格兰德外贸平台办理VIP,通过使用客户背调、市场选择、海关数据以及客户挖掘等功能快速提升自身业绩。
使用兑换码“天天爆单”可获得50元优惠。
二.有需要/问题,随时找我
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
如有任何问题,请随时找我。
Should you need anything else, feel free to contact me directly.
如果您还需要其他,请直接找我。
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need further assistance.
如果您需要进一步的帮助,请不要犹豫。
三.期待合作
We hope to start working together soon.
我们希望很快能开始合作。
Anticipating a successful partnership with you.
期待与您建立成功的伙伴关系。
We are thrilled about the prospect of collaborating with your esteemed company and are confident that this partnership will bring mutual benefits.
我们对于与贵公司合作的前景感到激动,并相信这种伙伴关系将带来互惠互利的结果。
We're excited about the prospect of working with you.
我们对与您合作的前景感到兴奋。
四.表达感谢
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
感谢您的耐心和理解。
We appreciate your interest and support.
我们感谢您的关注和支持。
Your interest means a lot to us.
您的兴趣对我们意义重大。
Your trust in us is greatly appreciated.
您对我们的信任深表感谢。
五.结尾埋钩子
Please let me know if these details meet your requirements so we can proceed with the next steps.
请告知这些细节是否符合您的要求,以便我们可以继续下一步。
Your feedback is valuable to us. Could you share your thoughts on the attached proposal?
您的反馈对我们非常重要。您能否分享一下对附件中提案的看法?
If there's anything specific you need assistance with, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm here to help.
如果您需要任何特定的帮助,请随时告知我。我在这里为您提供帮助。
Would it be convenient for you to schedule a call next week to discuss this further?
下周安排一个电话进一步讨论这个问题对您来说方便吗?
To better serve you, could you provide more details about your requirements?
为了更好地为您服务,您能提供更多关于您需求的细节吗?
Is there anything in the proposal that needs adjustment or clarification? Please let me know.
提案中是否有任何需要调整或澄清的地方?请告知。
Could you please get back to me with your thoughts by xx?
您能在xx日前回复我您的看法吗?
以上便是外贸函电常用句子归纳的介绍,希望能帮到广大外贸人。